The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Half-Nekkid HUH?

Oh my god, I can't believe it's Thursday already. I am so unprepared...I obviously didn't get creative for this HNT, okay I didn't do anything...So, here is my weak attempt at something half-nekkid.

This is a shot of the Sweet One's arm this summer when he got stung by a bee while mowing my lawn. See what the man does for me? He battles flying insects filled with poisonous venom just to keep me and my grass happy! He's a good man. But...i made up for it. I took care of him and dressed his wounds. The poor thing actually ended up getting stung 6 times that fateful day! There was a hive in my yard that we didn't see and apparently bees get mad when you run over their home with a loud, scary lawn mower repeatedly...who knew? So, now that it's getting to that point where we don't have to mow anymore we'll celebrate the disappearance of the pesky flying beasts that we had to deal with during the summer. Happy HNT everyone!



12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home