The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm ALIVE!!!

Yes, I am alive. I fought the bird flu and I won! I am currently eating solid foods. Hooray for me! I even went to the gym last night and worked by ass off, which wasn't hard to do since I lost most of it the last couple of days...Okay, whatever, I'm better, halleluya, amen!

On another note, will someone please explain to me why the people of the United States/world are attracted to Kenny Chesney? He appears to me to be a hairless, weasel-looking, balding, creep-o! Ewww, he really does ooog me out! I've seen him on about 3 recent talk shows and his music isn't even anything to talk about. I am no fan of country music but I am also not one to put down truly good music whether it's my style or not and his aint that...And he stalked and eventually married sour puss Rene Zellweger...that's another reason to be freaked out by him. It's like he seeks out his prey then marries them...weird.

Okay, it's Friday so I'm gonna go pretend to do some work. Oh who am I kidding. I'm not even gonna pretend. Everyone knows I'm slacking off anyway. iTunes here I come!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, November 12, 2005, Blogger Calvin said…

    good to hear you're doing better! :-)

    didn't the Rene-Kenny marriage break up?!

    have a great weekend!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger (S)wine said…

    i'm with you on the Chesney tip. also? the mafacka never takes off his hat. NEVER. another reason why i hate cowboys. take the fuckin' hat off when you're inside, ye feckin' ill-mannered idjit ye.

    and yea...his music is mediocre. at best.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger ago-go said…

    glad you're feeling better. and this canadian girl thinks kenny is yucky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home