The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, September 09, 2005

AAAhhhh! My boobs are shrinking!!!

Okay, so I have always been known to have some massive mamories...Never been particularly fat but could at some points have stood to lose a few pounds but the boobs never really changed that drastically one way or the other. I appreciate the melons. I like the melons. They get attention when I do and don't want it. But mostly they help me out of sticky situations...he he he...Like CAR issues you sick bastards!

Anyway, as some of you may remember I have been working out with a trainer for a few months now. Okay, I have been working my arse off! And apparently when you work your arse off along with it comes your BOOBS! Good heavens NO!

Okay, now I have had friends through the years that have threatened to get breast implants, have always wanted more more more, have chanted silly sayings as they do push up's like "we must, we must, we must increase our bust", but I have always dissuaded them from such nonsense. I mean, if you go from nothing to your cup runeth over it would be quite an unpleasant surprise. Those little shirts you wear don't fit so comfortably anymore, nor can you wear them to say...church! Unless you want to look like Pamela Anderson at the Academy Awards last year. Can you say TRASHY?

So my point, and I do have one, is that my poor boobies appear to be leaving me. They have been with me since the 10th grade when I woke up one day and for some reason got lots and lots of attention from the boys...well, that's not true, from EVERYONE! Hmmm, maybe that's why I got such a good grade in Algebra but couldn't do a lick of it outside of the classroom...? Anyway, I guess a small waist and better health is a good trade off (I bought my first pair of smaller pants the other day! Yipee). But I am truly scared. I have never lived life on the other side. Without the twins. With a smaller bra...What ever will I do? I think I'm seriously getting a little sad about this. Maybe I'm just being crazy, change is good right?

11 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    They can't be THAT much smaller, can they? Just think, now you can go running without two sports bras. hee hee. I have no idea how big you are, but I know some people with big boobies do that.

    I think the weight loss is great. I can't wait to get back to the gym.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    Nothing wrong with smaller breasts. They sag less as you get older, too. :)

    Aside from which, from the bits and pieces seen of you from your pics, you are smokin hot, AA Cup or D-Cup or anything in between or not...

    like them there legs in the previous post... meow.

    and sexiness? Comes from within, baby. It comes from within.

    Anyone fixated on breasts as the attraction is missing out on the package...
    .
    .
    .
    of course, I'm an ass-leg man myself... oh, and smiles and eyes are a close second...

     
  • At 4:59 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I enjoyed the bigger boobs I had while I was pregnant and nursing. Them puppies had their own zip code! *sigh* Then they went back to normal. I feel your pain.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Steph - awww you're the sweetest!!

    Peachy - I feel like they are totally shrinking and I never thought that would bother me since having big boobies is not always fun. YOU my dear don't look like you need to hit the gym one bit! You look great.

    danjerus - I am pretty proportionate - very kurvey myself! I like it that way

    Wop - I didn't know you knew so much about breasts and how they sag but I will take your word for it ;O) Thanks for the pump up...I'm blushing!

    OGO - I guess when I get preggers some day (yikes!) I'll be able to reminisce about the good ole big boobie days...I can deal with that

     
  • At 10:53 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Any breast is better than a false breast in my eyes... err, That should be ..false breasts(comma) in my eyes.
    Anyhow, don't get falseys. They are ugly

     
  • At 4:46 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger HS said…

    Ah, don't worry...you're smokin hot chicka from what I can tell too! And like Wop said...sexyness is on the inside, boobs don't matter :)

     
  • At 7:07 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    I totally hear you. Im down 11 pds, and it is all boobs. My bras are like soooo huge now. Sucks ass.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, September 11, 2005, Blogger Andi said…

    I would give good money for my boobs to shrink!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    And - Apparently I am paying good money for my boobs to shrink ;O)

     
  • At 6:06 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    It's the whole package, baby, that makes it beautiful, top to bottom, front to back, all the lines and curves, inside and out...

    and the mind? The sexiest part of all.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, September 13, 2005, Blogger AMS said…

    welcome to the world of padding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home