The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, Thursday is my last day of work for the summer and I can't wait! I have so many plans for the summer but I'm hoping that we can also just relax and enjoy it a little bit too. I don't want to be too rushed around the whole time then say, where on earth did the summer go, which I am almost certain I will anyway!

Not much else going on around here. Mostly trying to get our home renovation in order, which is becoming less fun every day! The thought that this might actually happen seems like a dream so it's hard to get excited about it.

The weather here has been nothing short of amazing lately. Crisp in the mornings and reaching a high in the 70's every day. Sunny and warm! My kind of weather. The only horrible thing is the pollen. It is really effecting me and the baby this year. We are both miserable and I've been praying for some serious rain! Anything to wash away the yellow tint to our lives.

Other than that, life is good. I have no complaints. I just count my blessings every day. And I'm really looking forward to finishing some books now that stupid work won't be in the way. Happy Monday Everyone!


BEST BUDDIES:

Picture 2

Picture 1

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, April 13, 2010, Blogger Sassy said…

    Good luck with the renovations!
    K is looking more and more like a little boy!! It will be so exciting and fun to be off with him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home