The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One more...

Okay, now that I've started I can't stop! This KILLS me ladies! I was in the bathroom that has about 7+ stalls. I was the ONLY one in the bathroom yet the woman that came in went right into the stall next to mine. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? who does that? I mean honestly. When I go to a public, or semi public in this case, bathroom my main objective is to not use the stall directly next to one that is in use! Why are people tormenting me today? I need a martini...

4 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That's too funny! I hate that too! I also hate it when people do that in restaraunts. There will be a whole dining room empty but they sit right next to you.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    I hate that too...I think they have..close pee-er-itis.

    There is no cure either.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Today I was in the movies and some kids were there with their mom, we were in line for snacks, and the kids kept smacking into me. The mom was totally oblivious, and then one of them stepped on my toes. I turned around and was about to come unglued, but the cashier saved the 2 punks.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Oh ladies...don't get me started on the movies. I think people feel like they can be extra rude at the movie theater for some odd reason! My sweets and I recently went to a matinee movie thinking it would be kind of empty. there was a group of kids THERE WITH AN ADULT who were throwing things and pointing a lazer pointer at the screen and in people's faces. I literally almost got up and choked one of them!

    Polly - I would have done the same thing! What a dumb whore - who sits directly in front of someone in an empty theater?

    Mrsg - I would have LOST it! I hate when strangers repeatedly touch me without aknowledging or apologizing! GGRRRR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home