The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Okay, this is the last complaint I'm gonna make this week (yeah right). So, after the most horrible day I had yesterday I was all ready to chill out and relax last night, and maybe even have that martini (or six) that I wanted when BOOM (goes the dynamite, he he), the power goes out! On the hottest night in history my freakin street loses power. Thank god for my sweet one. I tried to stick it out for a few hours, reading Harry Potter by candle light but that got old, and hot! Went over to the sweet one's house and crashed. I am so tired today so I am sure to be a grouch. Time for some COFFEE!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    That sucks. Don't you think it's funny how when the lights go out you suddenly want something electric like a piece of toast, or you want to blow dry your hair? I hope they're back on for you today.
    Or you can just spend more time with your honey. :)

     
  • At 5:07 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    I think you need a martini...not coffee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home