The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

rat a tat tat...


ratatattat
Originally uploaded by the funky bee.
GROSSSSSS! This is what I had to deal with this morning! There are sometimes downfalls to living alone!

I went down to the basement this morn to get some laundry done since I haven't done any in oh...about two months, okay hasn't been that long, well, maybe. Anyway...this little guy was just taking a never ending snooze right next to my beer fridge.

I mean, they are so cute and you kind of feel bad for a nano second then, no, not so much. It's a rodent that is in my house and probably has some rodent disease. Plus they multiply so quickly his other ratty cousins probably don't even know he's gone! YUCK! I hate having to dispose of mouse carcass. Do you like my crime scene investigation-like photo? I should have given him a little mousy chalk outline.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Damn! I was going to make a comment on the outline thing, but you beat me to it! He did look kinda like a rattish lady-killer!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    I should clarify that the actual size of this ferocious killer was approximately (without tail of course) that of a small ring box - I have no other point of reference really but he/it was small - but FIERCE!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Kathryn said…

    I think it's funny that I now stop to take pictures of these things in the midst of completely freaking out. I recently had a run in with a snake, and I wouldn't let my husband get it the hell out of the house until I had my camera so I could blog it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home