The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Woke up this morning to a ringing phone at 5:30am. I could kind of see from the blur in my eyes that it was trainy trainertons (to be known from now on as TT). So you use that I'm aware and have been up for hours voice. You know the one...like when someone asks if they woke you up and you say no but you clearly were snoozin! Anyway, TT called in sick. Can a trainer call in sick? Is that allowed? I couldn't decide if I was happy or disappointed by the call. Well, of course I was happy because I could turn my alarm off that was supposed to wake me up in the next 15 minutes and go back to sleep, then get up at about 7:30 and ride my bike. But, I was kind of disappointed because it was going to be over for the week and now it is being prolonged and I have to get up at 5:45am tomorrow!

Well, as you may have guessed I didn't get up at 7:30 to ride my bike. Every time the alarm went off again I just made another excuse and then finally made a deal with myself that I would walk after work and then I slept, and slept some more and at about 8:30 I finally got my lazy ass up to actually get ready for work! I just couldn't get up and sleeping felt soooo good! Even after getting to bed at about 11pm or so last night, which is early for me. I just like sleep, what can I say? What do people that like sleep do when they have children? Do your kids just learn that mommy likes her "grown up juice" and her sleep so leave her alone? or do you have to give up those things for the little monsters? Pheew, I just got light headed thinking about it. So, I really did have plans to walk after work but since I didn't leave the office until almost 7pm and then had to run to the store for dinner stuff (and crap for a work happy hour that we're having tomorrow - apparently I am a party planner now on top of all of my other responsibilities - more on that another time - you know, when you're really ready to be bored to death) and then go home and actually cook, I gave up on the plan. I'm working out tomorrow right?

Anyway, I talked to TT and moved our session up to 6:45 tomorrow so I am pumped about that. 45 more minutes of sleep people! So now that I am starting to become a little less sore it's time to do it all over again. Wooo Hooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home