The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My head hurts...

I drank a large bottle of champagne and a whole bottle of wine all by myself! I was so proud until I had to release it all into the toilet at about 3am! What a light weight I've become...I couldn't even remember the last time I had puked before last night. And the joke is really on me because the bottle of champagne that I drank was originally a gift to my ex slut, bitch ass boss. She was fired a few months back and it was pretty much the best thing that ever happened in my office. A few of us decided to rummage through the crap that was left behind in her office and there was the sparkly bottle of fancy pants champagne. Since I had to work the closest with the abusive fucker everyone agreed that I should be the proud new owner of the bottle of bubbly. So I decided, what a great way to celebrate. I'll take it home and chill it and bath it and name it Fifi, oh wait, different story...so I decided that last night would be the night we break out the good stuff. Well, none of the men I was hanging with wanted to partake so I filled a large beer mug full of goodness, yes, I am a classy lady! And that is where the trouble began. I used to be such a good little drinker. I was told I was even slurring last night! I would have been kind of proud of that had I not puked. Oh well. I did lay in bed until about 1:30 today partly because my head felt about 900 pounds and I couldn't lift it off of the bed. I am just starting to come around. I need some caffeine and some greasy food, stat! Somehow I don't think today is going to make it into the "food journal"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home