The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Personal Training - Day 1

Okay so the trainer wasn't some huge she-male resembling Nicole Bass. She was actually tiny and in great shape and didn't want to make me run til I puked. She whipped me, I must admit, but I survived. The morning beer was heavier to lift than usual and once in the shower my bar of soap felt kind of like a cinder block, but other than that no problems. It actually felt kind of good getting up at 5:45...NOT! Actually I hate that expression "NOT!" I hated it when it was considered "in" and I hate it even more now, but whatever. It fit and my arms are too tired to go back and figure out something better to write right now.

So I have decided that I am in worse shape than I thought. I mean, I work out on my own every now and then but all it takes is one in shape trainer to push you and actually make you work to realize that your pathetic little work outs weren't ever gonna cut it. Oh and did I mention that I sweat like a banshee? Lord, that must be another sign of being out of shape. I mean, I have always gotten hot easily and I'm definitely a sweater for a girl (mmmm sexy, huh?) but wow...those push up's really put me over the sweaty edge. It also doesn't help that it was almost 100 degrees here today. Okay, not at 6am, but working out even in 75 degree weather apparently makes me sweat, sue me. My trainer must really love me. I just have to convince myself that I'm not her worst client. It's funny because I think I'm sore now but I can't wait until I wake up tomorrow and I can't move! YAYY, I'm gonna feel like a chimp with my knuckles dragging on the ground beside me while I walk.

Oh and by the way, today was the 40th anniversary of the 7-11 Slurpee. BUT, I couldn't even think about partaking in one of those cups o sugar. I am also keeping a food journal for my trainer. I can't wait to see what good choices I think I'm making but are really making me fat...So tomorrow I plan to get up and ride my bike in the morning before work. Let's see if it happens. Then it's personal training day 2 on Wednesday. Oooohh I can't wait! And I bet cyberspace can't wait for the update. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home