The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I am O-ficially the biggest dork I know! I just went to CVS pharmacy, of all places, and bought the new Harry Potter book! I didn't go there for that specifically, that would have been kind of crazy, I was just there and they had it...I have been jonesin to get it, but I am not one to pre-order or get in line over night (no offense to those that are) I would much rather be at a bar or doing something else abusive to my body if you know what I mean...

Anyway, before anyone else in cyberspace ruins anymore juicy stuff I figured I would just get it and read it already! PLUS I am going to the beach with my girls this weekend!!! I can not wait (more on that later). So, after I read the trashy magazines that I have been successfully intercepting before the mail box thief gets them, I will have this lovely, 652 page, addictive as hell book to get to! Yipeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home