The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So so sad...

I am so very sad. My beautiful little digital camera is broken! I have had it for less than a month and the zoom won't work. It is a great camera and I always have it with me (you just never know when those great photo opp's will arise) but now I have to send it back to the manufacturer and it may take up to 14 days or so they say! In real people talk that could be months. That is so depressing to me...

I think I am also just having one of those sad days. Nothing is making me happy. My co-workers are totally bugging the hell out of me. It's 9 billion degrees outside and feels like your walking through soup. I have a stack of bills that I have to get to (yuck). I have a TON of work to do yet I have been motivated to do not one bit of it today! AND I need to get a Paypal account onto a web site that I am finishing up and I am totally confused! I even talked to a Paypal customer service dude who was utterly and completely no help at all. I had to prompt him to speak! People are so freakin incompetent! I wish it was raining so I could not feel bad about wanting to go home, curl up on the couch and veg. I think I'll do that anyway.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home