The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Just got home and BOY are my nipples hard!

Okay, no - I am not super excited to be home. The nips are hard because I walked in my door and it is COLD in here! I am so PUMPED...I have been living with a broken air conditioner for the last two days. And I know I sound like a huge wimp but number one it has been hot as balls out and number two I am a rotten bitch when I'm hot (he he...take that however you'd like). Sweet, sweet icy coldness. I am going to turn the a.c. down to about 50 and just run around the house stark naked...because I can.

Okay so nuff about that. I am going to the beach with the girls today and I can not wait! Laying on the beach frying our bums all day long, drinking until we can't see straight, talking about people (because we are SO perfect), reading trashy magazines because celebrities are normal and we should strive to be just like them and then it's out to the bars to join the rest of the drunken fools! We are going to Dewey Beach, also known by some as Do Me beach...I personally have the hottest, sexiest, kindest man around so I won't be participating in any whoring around this weekend but I really hope I'll be witnessing a lot of it! It's basically a bunch of 20 - 40 year old's walking around like horny drunken teenagers...my kind of party! I plan to be completely intoxicated the entire weekend, which also means no blogging for me. I'll try and remember some entertaining stories for next week and I will absolutely try and come back with some memorable pictures...maybe a little somethin for next week's HNT. Wow, this week isn't even over and I'm already thinking of next HNT. It really is addicting!

Have a safe, wonderful weekend everyone!
SMOOCHES...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, July 22, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    I agree...HNT is totally addicting!

    My Hubby says...hot as balls...too...what the hell does that even mean?

    Have a nice weekend too.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, July 24, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    you know...I have no idea what "Hot as balls" even means. Maybe that is just gets plain old steamy down there? I think I may have picked that one up from my sweet one myself!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lets have an AC nipple theme for HNT... Yay:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home